Monday, September 30, 2019

Dangerous Temptations is LIVE!!

💛NOW LIVE💛

Dangerous Temptations by Kelly Elliott and Kristin Mayer is now LIVE!


💛Blurb💛

Mike Murphy is the new cop in Town.

He makes me crazy in all the right ways.

So crazy that I lose my filter around him, not to mention my ability to function like a normal person.

The attraction between us is undeniable and something we can't ignore.

But there's a secret that threatens to come between us. When we uncover more than we should, things become dangerous.

Will we be able to walk away, or will the quest to find the truth be too tempting?

💛 Buy Links

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2m7NraA

Apple: https://apple.co/2kfyd2Q

Barnes and Noble: https://bit.ly/2lMp6Hd

Kobo: https://bit.ly/2kbEL2j

💛 Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/2mgGiEX

MY 5 STAR REVIEW
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dangerous Temptations was so different from anything I have read by these authors before, but what a fabulous read! 

After the death of her grandfather, Sydney returns home to Salem, Massachusetts to run the veterinarian clinic that has been passed down to her. She receives a mysterious letter that sends her on a scavenger hunt uncovering clue after clue. I loved how these authors write together. They keep you engaged and guessing on how the mystery will unfold and how the past connects to the present.

I loved Sydney’s spark & attitude and her quirky, clumsiness in the beginning. Loved how she was constantly stumbling over her words when she first met Mike. I loved that even after losing her grandfather and having no family left she was still able to keep on moving and keep a positive attitude. I also loved her passion for animals.

I adored Mike just as much. A strong cop, who knows what he wants the moment he meets Sydney and is unapologetic in his pursuit of her. He also provides us with those totally, sweet swoon-worthy moments as their chemistry and connection grow. I couldn’t get enough of them. I loved Mike and his dog Maggie Maye so much! The way he interacts with her will melt your heart right from the beginning.  

Mike’s parents were hilarious! the humour they add to the story is just the best.

I was impressed how many twists and turns the story takes as Sydney and Mike get closer and closer to unraveling the truth. So well written. 

**I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...