Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, Book #2) by Nicole Fiorina is LIVE!

Get your copy for 0.99 cents on amazon HERE


If you haven't read the first book, Stay With Me, head over to Amazon to get your copy ASAP (available free on KU) here: https://www.amazon.com/Stay-Me-Book-ebook/dp/B07TH9WHYR/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=stay+with+me&qid=1572380817&sr=8-8


Ollie
Forget everything you thought you knew. Hell, I don't even know myself anymore. For seven months I've been gone only to come back to be tested in every way possible. They say keep your enemies close, and my demons welcomed me back with open arms. My downfall is a necessary evil. But Mia is my endgame.

Mia
Seven months ago, Ollie surrendered to the darkness, abandoning me in the process. He stripped me of my walls only to leave me defenseless. Now he's back, along with fresh new faces and obstacles standing in our way. He says trust no one. Not even him. How am I supposed to be strong for us both when I'm losing my grip?

ADD IT TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR: http://bit.ly/2ZqExTE


my 5 star review

Ohh how I love Ollie and Mia so much. They completely own my heart. Since the end of book 1, Stay with Me I have been eagerly awaiting book 2, Even When I’m Gone and I can tell you the wait was so worth it. I loved every single written word. This author is a master of her craft. Beautifully poetic writing like I have never read before. The emotion you feel will hold you captive from the first to last page!

The growth in Mia’s character from the start of book 1 until the 2nd book is TREMENDOUS. She is a FIGHTER! She has overcome so much and the fact that she is still pushing on is inspiring. I especially loved Mia’s relationship with Zeke. She has such a huge soft spot for him and it completely pulls at your heartstrings.

The book deals with anxiety, depression, suicide and other mental illnesses so be warned that this book is not for those that can not handle these sensitive subjects. But if you can you will appreciate the way Nicole tackles these subjects. It's so real, raw and emotional!

Ollie's character completely slayed me. He has such a unique soul. When he feels, you feel. In book 2 we learn more about Ollie's background and what he had to endure growing up and once you realize how far he has come to get to where he is today you will be awestruck.

There is so much more I could say but I want to keep this review spoiler free. So just know that the minute you finish the last page you will be stunned and realing for the 3rd book because I know I was!

Thank you so much Nicole for another amazing book, and for generously providing me with an advanced reader copy, in exchange of an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...