Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hissy Fit by Lani Lynn Vale: Audiobook Review


This week I had the pleasure of listening to the amazing Jacob Morgan and Ava Erickson narrate Hissy Fit by Lani Lynn Vale. I devoured it, I LOVED it so much!


BLURB:


He is the one that never looks her way.

He is handsome and strong.

He is rough around the edges and mean.

He is everything she's ever wanted.

He doesn't even know she exists.

Her life is a joke.

She doesn't step on cracks in the sidewalk.

She laughs at inappropriate times.

She talks when she shouldn't.

She is clumsy and trips on air.

She is finally on his radar.

God help her now.


GRAB YOUR COPY ON AMAZON HERE:


4.5 STARS

I adored this! Lani Lynn Vale is well known for her bad boy heroes. Her motorcycle and police series come to mind so when I heard she’d be stepping out of her normal tropes and writing a small town southern romance I was excited to dive in. Ezra is a football coach and a former jock. He is popular among his students and loved by all. Raleigh is adorable, quirky and clumsy. She has had a thing for Ezra for a long while but never felt ‘seen’ by him. Their connection and chemistry was intense and addicting and off the charts steamy. I couldn’t get enough. There was a small amount of conflict with another woman but nothing unrealistic or overdone. The epilogue was my absolute favourite part of the whole book. SO BEAUTIFUL! Ava Erickson and Jacob Morgan are incredible narrators. They easily brought these characters to life with their animated voices and both did an incredible job applying the emotion and the feels. Overall I loved this, and cannot wait for the next book in the series. Thank you to Wildfire Marketing Solutions for an audio code in exchange of an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...