Saturday, May 30, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: BIG BEN BY NANA MALONE





BLURB:

It began with betrayal.
And ended in murder.

She was never supposed to cross my path.
She was never supposed to know about the Currency of Secrets or the Oaths of Blood.

But like a thief in the night, she stole my soul even if she wasn't mine to possess.

As a member of the Elite, I live by simple tenets. A gentleman above all. Private matters stay private. Secrets whispered are never revealed. Enemies and friends are of the same coin. And power is king.

My so-called brothers killed my friend. I intend to make them pay. And before it's over, I'll bend all the rules of morality, decency and legality. I will borrow and steal to set the scales right. But begging--begging, you can forget about.

My name is Ben Covington and I know my sins. 

******************************************************************************

*REVIEW*

This was a delicious slow burn with secrets and mystery galore! Big Ben is the first in the See No Evil Trilogy and I absolutely need book 2 & 3 ASAP! Ben is a member of the London Lords whom are trying to take down the largest Secret Society in London. He is a smart, driven alpha male on a mission. Liv is a smart, sassy and successful woman who has been in a relationship with a man she is feeling disconnected from when she meets her new boss, Ben Covington. HOLY sexual tension between these two. So intense! I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next in The Benafactor!

Mari and Shane East do an incredible job with the narration. Their voices bring these characters to life. The emotion in their voices is spot on!

Thank you Valentine PR for an audio code in exchange of an honest review 💜

RATING: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...