Tuesday, June 15, 2021

AUDIO REVIEW: The Perfect Catch by Meghan Quinn

 The Perfect Catch by Meghan Quinn is now available in AUDIO!

Get your copy here: https://adbl.co/3c9udIM



"Kiss me. Just this once ... please, Walker." 

Those whispered words were my undoing....

As the most hated player in baseball, I had two options: either clean up my image, or pack my bags. Being traded wasn't an option which only meant one thing, I had to become compliant. 

That's how I found myself sharing a small bistro table with Kate Chapman, the Chicago Bobbies newest PR Manager. Devastatingly beautiful, vastly intelligent, and incredibly cunning, she knows exactly how to handle my grumpy demeanor.

It was supposed to be simple. Book some PR events, show up, smile for the camera, and be done. But one massive mistake on my end sends me into the trenches with Kate, forcing me to open up to her. 

Innocent glances turn into cordial encounters.

Secret touches turn into tempting invitations.

And dangerous nights alone turn into consuming desperation. 

I’ve never wanted a woman as much as I want her. And I know she wants me, but there’s a no fraternizing with the players rule. Neither of us can afford to lose our jobs, but we also can't seem to keep our hands off each other, either.


4.5 stars!


I loved Kate and Walker! They are most definetly the perfect match for each other and are my favourite couple from Meghan Quinn’s Brentwood Baseball Series. There is so much depth to these characters. They are both so passionate about their careers. Walker comes across as grumpy and rough around the edges at first but when he opens up his heart and Kate slowly breaks down the walls he has built up I fell hard and fast for him. He has a huge heart and deserved to find what he did with Kate. Kate is the PR Manager for the Chicago Bobbies and Walker plays for the team, as their Catcher. Due to a no fraternization policy a relationship between the two is completely off limits but the more and more time they spend time together professionally it gets harder and harder for them to ignore the attraction and deep connection they share. This was such a delicious slow burn. The push and pull was torturous at times but SO worth it in the end. Meghan Quinn is a master of writing funny, sweet and steamy romance and I devoured every word! Jason Clarke and Vanessa Edwin were fabulous telling this story together! Jason Clarke plays Walker perfectly with his sexy, growly voice, and Vanessa Edwin did an amazing job as well. The passion and emotion in her performance was incredible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...