Monday, November 15, 2021

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: DEATHLY BY BRYNNE ASHER

 

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW

Deathly by Brynne Asher

Narrated by Joe Arden and Desireé Ketchum 

Purchase on Audible here:

BLURB

I’m a fraud. Or an imposter. I’m certainly a hypocrite.

I offer advice for a living. I encourage my patients to make wise decisions, and I help them help themselves to walk through life stronger, healthier, happier. Isn’t that the goal; to live our best lives? If only I practiced what I preach.

I wasn’t always like this. Every move I make lately is the opposite of smart. These questionable life choices are a new development. They started the day a certain Vitale barged into my life. Brand Vitale might look like a hero to the rest of the world, but looks can be deceiving.

I’m driven by obsession for a man who’s turning out to be dark, dangerous, and downright depraved. And I don’t care. Because, sometimes, depraved, debauched - hell, or even deathly - is the only option.

REVIEW
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Brynne Asher is a new to me author and I am officially OBSESSED! Deathly is a phenomenal story. The writing is addicting, thrilling and so very clever. This is a dark romance with a ton of suspense, angst and twists and turns you will never see coming. I absolutely loved it! From beginning to end I was completely consumed and did not want it to end.

Psychologist Dr. Aria Dillon's world is turned upside down the moment she meets Brand Vitale at a pet rescue charity event and wins a date with the hot fireman. Little did she know what she was really signing up for with that one date.

Brand is mysterious, brooding and all consuming. He had so many layers to him that I was desperate to uncover as I listened. He is dominating and devoted to Aria in the most addicting way and I could not get enough!

There is a huge plot twist that blew my mind and NEVER saw it coming. I LOOOOVE books like this! It left me reeling and totally stunned and I am still not over it!

Joe Arden and Desiree Ketchum were incredible bringing this story to life. This is the side of Joe's voice I wish we got more of. Deliciously dark, and edgier and I freaking loved it. Desiree was fantastic portraying Aria too!There are so many facets to her voice. Her talent just blows my mind. As I listened I felt the emotion, the passion, the danger and suspense in her every word. SO GOOD!!

If you are into dark, suspenseful reads this is the book to pick up. Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...