Monday, January 17, 2022

AUDIO REVIEW: The Baby Proposition by Kim Loraine

 
The Baby Proposition by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE!

Narrated in duet by JF Harding and Stella Hunter

Purchase on Audible HERE.

BLURB

Clara Barnes wants a baby, and I’m going to give her one.

I wanted Clara the first time I saw her, but as soon as I figured out she was the local vet and would be working on my ranch, I knew I had to let her go. I put myself in the friend-zone until the night she told me she wanted to get knocked up.

There wasn’t a chance I’d let another guy get her pregnant, even if he was an anonymous donor. Not when she had me, Maverick Wilde - grade A certified Montana cowboy - right in front of her. The arrangement was perfect. I make my donation, she gets her baby, we go back to being friends. No strings. No messy heartbreak.

Except everything changes when we decide it’ll be a lot more fun to make a direct deposit and do things the old-fashioned way. That spark between us? Now it’s a blazing fire I have no desire to extinguish. Our baby proposition just got a lot more complicated. 

REVIEW

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

The Baby Proposition is such a fun, fabulous, heartwarming story! Clara and Maverick own my whole heart. Nobody writes swoony, sexy cowboys quite like Kim Loraine does and let me tell you Maverick is one book boyfriend you don’t want to miss out on! Clara and Mav have been friends for two years. They work on the ranch together and attend many social functions together. Their attraction and chemistry is strong but neither wanted to tempt their good friendship, and working relationship. Until one night Clara reveals to Mav her want to have a baby and he volunteers for the position as baby daddy and everything changes. Clara is soon approaching 40 and feels her biological clock is ticking. She had planned to go through a donor to become pregnant but now with Mav’s offer things are abut to change for both of them. I adored this couple. I loved Mav’s determination to get Clara to see her worthiness. He is charming, protective and oh does this man knows how to slay to dirty talk! Clara is the perfect mix of  sassy and sweet and the two have the most explosive chemistry together! As it is bound to happen, their relationship quickly turns into much more than a baby making project, and emotions and feelings get a little more complicated than they imagined but so worth it. 

JF Harding and Stella Hunter perform this audiobook in duet style narration and what a treat it was! JF’s performance blew me away. His voice is deliciously sexy, swoony and sweet. His many whispered terms of endearments got me every time and that combined with the most perfect southern accent was fantastic! I adore every book narrated by Stella Hunter but this performance as Clara is one of her best! She delivers on the emotions, passion and vulnerabilities her character faces flawlessly. Highly recommend the audiobook! Such a fabulous listening experience. 

**Thank you Audibly Addicted for the advanced listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...