Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter

5 STAR REVIEW

There is something about a friends-to-lovers/brother's best friend story that I absolutely love. I adored Foster and  Wren right from the first chapter! The minute Foster walks back into town and he walks back into Wren's life my heart was captivated. This book had absolutely everything that I love in a romance. A combination of sexy and sweet with a mix of some serious laugh out loud moments and witty banter that I have come to love in a Teagan Hunter book. 

Wren is a sweet girl with plans of her own. She is renting her dream house and running a hair salon part time while also working at her family's pizza restaurant. When Foster returns I love how he fits back into her life so seamlessly and there was no unnecessary drama. 

I loved how Foster was so clear in his feelings for Wren right from the start. His confidence was super sexy and when Wren finally admits her feelings you cannot help but fall even harder for this couple. 

I also freaking love the epilogue! so, so CUTE! you all need to go and read this ASAP!  

SYNOPSIS:

Most people would probably be embarrassed to land themselves back in their hometown and working at a pizzeria after an ugly divorce. 

Not me. 

It’s home, and I have one last shot to make Wren Daniels see me as more than just her brother’s best friend.  

When the opportunity to show her what’s been right in front of her this whole time presents itself, I take it, holding nothing back this time.  

Wren thinks we’re pretending, but there’s nothing fake about the way I feel. After all, she’s always had…a pizza my heart.

add to your goodreads TBR here | buy for $3.99 on amazon here or read for free with your kindle unlimited subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...