Thursday, September 12, 2019

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: N9NE BY TM FRAZIER



SYNOPSIS
Stalking is such sweet sorrow...

Nine lives.Nine inches.One chance to make her his.Preppy's brother is about to live up to the family legacy in more ways than one.
This is the story of Nine, The Tale of Kevin Clearwater.



5 STAR REVIEW
TM Frazier has done it again with N9NE! With this being the 9th book in the series starting with King I really didn't think I could love this story as much as the others, but I must say these stories just keep getting better and better. I ADORED Preppy throughout this whole series and getting to meet his brother and how connected they were even without growing up together was amazing. But his connection with Lenny was so addicting, I was hooked on their story right from the prologue and absolutely could not put it down. Its incredible to me the way this author can combine humor, dark subject matter & violence with a bit of sexiness roled into one. A truly talented writer! I listened to the audiobook, and the narration done by Lucy Rivers and Teddy Hamilton was also perfection! you could not pick better narrators to portray these characters! So well done all around. Highly recommend! 5+++ STARS!



ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR READ FOR FREE WITH YOUR KINDLE UNLIMTED SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE FOR $3.99 ON AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...