Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Sure Shot by Sarina Bowen is LIVE!

A brand new stand-alone novel in the USA Today bestselling Brooklyn Bruisers world!


BLURB:

On the eve of her thirtieth birthday, successful sports agent Bess Beringer is ready to make some changes. Armed with a five-year plan—indexed and color coded—she’ll tackle a few goals in her personal life. 

A big, tall, ripped hunk of hockey player who’s just been traded to the Brooklyn Bruisers is not a part of that five year plan. Mark “Tank” Tankiewicz has a lot of baggage. He’s a ride-or-die commitmentphobe. He’s on the rebound. He’s also the sexiest thing on two legs, and for some crazy reason it’s Bess that he wants. 

She knows better. But then she falls stupid in love with him anyway. And for a while it seems like maybe he’ll do the same.

Until she asks him for the one thing he can never give her…


GET YOUR COPY HERE: 









REVIEW

My rating: ★★★★★

Every time I pick up a book in Sarina Bowen’s Brooklyn Bruisers Hockey Series I know I’m going to love it. These characters, their love interests and families are so deep in my heart. These books have so much humor and heart. I devour every single word and Sure Shot was no different. It exceeded all my expectations and more.

It’s been 9 years since Tank and Bess had engaged in a friends with benefits sexual relationship. Bess is a sports agent and Tank has just been traded to Brooklyn from Dallas and are shocked at being thrusted back into each other’s lives. Neither are ready for the other and they have some seriously intense chemistry.

Tank is everything I love about a hockey hero. He is a broody, confident and sexy. He goes after what he wants and I immediately loved the connection between him and Bess. The texts back and forth, their witty banter and the way he shows up for her and doesn’t relent in his pursuit of her I loved. On the team Tank has his work cut out for him. He is not so welcomed on the team and is also going through a divorce.

Bess, I adored. She is the sister of Dave Beringer who we met in Bountiful. Bess has worked hard. She is focused and career driven. She has made it in a man’s world and I loved her feisty, heartfelt, protective side towards her players.

I really loved the emotional side of Sarina’s writing in this book. I didn’t expect it and adored it.

Pick this one up ASAP. You won’t be disappointed.

*ARC received in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...