Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Only One Chance by Natasha Madison is LIVE!

Release Date: October 20

From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Miller
They called me the pretty boy on and off the ice. Hockey’s most eligible bachelor.

When my teammate asked me to donate one date to his charity, I figured why not. Worst case, I’d spend the night with a fan. Best-case scenario, she would be hot. What I wasn’t expecting was for my dream girl to be the highest bidder.

For years, she brushed me off, and now, I finally had a chance to take her out and show her who I really was.

With only one shot at this, I really hoped I didn’t mess it up.

Layla
At the top of my career, I was riding the wave of my sports talk show having the best rating on the radio.

I also made it a rule to never date any sports players.

It was my one rule, and I was sticking to it until I bid on the only man who gets under my skin.

All it takes is one touch, one night, one kiss, and only one chance.


Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


REVIEW
5 stars!

Only One Chance is the 2nd book in Natasha Madison's Only One Series. It follows the story of Miller and Layla. Miller is a hockey player. He is a flirt and a playboy. He has been trying to win Layla over and obtain a date with her for 4 years with no luck. There is something about him that she wants to steer clear of. All of that changes when Layla has one too many glasses of champagne at a charity auction and ends up bidding on him for a date. I enjoyed Layla. She is sweet, and sassy and a bit stubborn at times. She doesn't hesitate on speaking her mind when the situation warrants it and she definitely makes Miller work for her affection. She is sexy and confident and successful in her career as a sports radio host. The two together have incredible chemistry and the moment they connect it is all passion and fire. The banter between them was hilarious and sweet at the same time. I loved Layla's grandma. She was hilarious. Natasha writes the most beautiful stories. There is always a bit of humour but also so much heart and passion and I find that I cannot put her books down the moment I start them. Only One Chance is a must read in this series and I highly recommend it. 

Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...