Monday, April 5, 2021

AUDIO REVIEW: No Reservations by Stephanie Rose

No Reservations by Stephanie Rose Audiobook NOW LIVE! 




"I may have left, but I never let you go."

Is it too late to correct the biggest mistake of my life?

I never thought I'd be stupid enough to lose the best thing that ever happened to me.

But I was. And I did.

Thea still owned my thoughts, my dreams, and my heart. I never expected to see her again, much less have to work with her for almost the entire summer.

Every minute we're together, the air crackles between us. Everything I still feel for her, that I'll always feel for her, reflects back at me in her gorgeous golden eyes.

I should've fought for her years ago, and after how much I hurt her, I probably don't have the right to now.

But I can't stop until she's mine again.

Author’s note: No Reservations is an interconnected stand-alone with characters from No Vacancy. It has a broken but lovable swoon-worthy hero, a sizzling slow burn, and all you’d ever want in a second chance summer romance.

Purchase here: https://adbl.co/3fV73sD


REVIEW

No Reservations by Stephanie Rose
Narrated by: Lessa Lamb and Zachary Webber
Overall: 5 stars
Narration: 5 stars
Story: 5 stars

Advanced listener copy received in exchange of an honest review.

After meeting Dominic in No Vacancy I couldn’t wait for his story BUT nothing could have prepared me for impact of his story. He and Thea share an EPIC love. One for the ages. It is raw, emotional and beautiful. Second chance romance is one of my top favourite tropes and this is one of my most favourites! Stephanie Rose’s writing is flawless and past and present scenes transitioned smoothly and with every chapter I needed more.

Dominic and Thea were in love as teenagers until Dom’s tragically looses his mom to cancer and instead of turning to her in support he pushes her away and flees their hometown to heal and deal with his grief.

Years later Dom and Thea end back in each other’s world to work on the opening of a new hotel and they are forced to deal with their past and the love between is evident and infectious.

What I loved so much about this story, is even after several years of separation, both Dom and Thea love each other as much as they did as teenagers. Thea was incredibly understanding of what Dom went through but she was also cautious about reconnecting with him as she knows her heart wouldn’t survive if she was to loose him again. Thea’s vulnerabilities made her a very real and relatable character.

Lessa Lamb and Zachary Webber deliver an incredible performance in their narration. Performed in dual POV, their story telling is emotional and heartfelt. I adore everything Zachary Webber narrates. His voice is the perfect mixture of sexy and sultry and paired with Lessa Lamb’s sweet tones made them perfect together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...