Tuesday, April 6, 2021

REVIEW: Southern Heart by Natasha Madison


Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.

Chelsea

Coming back home was supposed to be normal.

Not that my life had ever been normal, but it was getting there.

Then I opened the door and found a man—broken, bloodied, and fighting for his life.

I don’t know why, but I said I would take care of him. I had to. Needed to.

He was a mystery, showing up from out of nowhere. But he might have already stolen my heart.

Mayson Carey

The only thing I have ever wanted in my entire life was to forget who I was. Joining the military helped me do this.

Keep your head down and glide through life was my new motto. No strings, no relationships. Nothing.

Everything was working until a knock at the door had me face-to-face with the reason I was running.

So I ran—I fell into her arms, and she fell into my heart, but I know better than to think it’ll last.

Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them. 

Grab Your Copy Here:


REVIEW

4 stars!

Southern Heart is book #5 in Natasha Madison’s Southern Series, and while it can be read as standalone, if you are a series reader I HIGHLY recommend reading the previous books in the series first. 

This book blew me away. It is an intense, edge of your seat suspenseful romance that I could not put down from beginning to end. 

Chelsea, sister to Ethan, from Southern Sunrise, has just returned home from college with her nursing degree. Mayson is on the run. He literally falls at Chelsea’s feet banged and battered from fighting for his life. As he divulges all that he endured, it tore my heart open. BUT leave it to Natasha Madison to tear at my heart and slowly put it back together with this beautifully tortured man. 

Chelsea is an incredible woman. Smart, sassy and strong. She is also fearless and brave as she helps Mayson in his recovery. The two together have their battle wounds but through trust, love, family and friendship they endure it all and come out stronger together. Mayson doesn’t feel he deserves a woman like Chelsea and Chelsea refused to give up on him. 

I loved revisiting this series, and am eager for Quinn and Willow’s story next in Southern Heat. 

Advanced reader copy received in exchange of an honest review.

Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... 

Connect with Natasha Madison 





Hosted By: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...