Tuesday, June 8, 2021

REVIEW: When You're Mine by Layla Hagen


Release Date: June 8

Take New York by storm and steer clear of serious relationships. That's the plan. That's the goal.  It's easy too, now that my software company is making headlines. Nothing is getting in the way of that--not even my sexy personal trainer.  I don't care how sexy and intriguing she is.

Mel Dawson keeps talking me into doing things, like watching the sunset and slowing down to enjoy life.
When she trains me, and I watch her body, I'm constantly fantasizing about exploring every inch of it all night long, claiming her mouth every time she gives me a sassy reply. 

I don't even know who I am when I'm with her. I’m suddenly a completely different man. But, I like this version of myself better. Mel's smart, determined, and keeps me guessing. 

She's everything I need and want, but I've been burned before.  I'm used to taking chances in the boardroom, just not in my personal life.  How much am I willing to risk for a chance to make her mine?

Grab Your Copy Here:

REVIEW 

4⭐️

There is something so captivating about Layla Hagen’s stories. They are steamy, heartfelt, emotional and always leaving me with a full heart and a smile on my face. 

Dylan Gallagher is a programmer and has just moved to New York to be closer to his sister (Isabelle from Say You’re Mine). He moved from a small town and is adjusting to city life. He isn’t interested in anything serious. Until Mel. 

Melanie Dawson is a personal trainer at the same gym both Dylan and Isabelle attend. The moment they run into each other the first time there is fantastic chemistry. Mel struggles with trust after being badly burned by her ex but as they get to know each other Mel quickly realizes Dylan is nothing like her ex and is learning to trust him. I adored Mel’s relationship with her dad. 

I adored Dylan’s protective side. He has a massive heart and is just the perfect man for Mel. He is just what she needed to open up her again.  I really adored this couple. The progression of their relationship once the barriers were broken through was easy and natural.

I am loving the Gallagher family and cannot wait for Ian’s story next! 

*Advanced reader copy received in exchange of an honest review.

Meet Layla Hagen

Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla Hagen

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...