Wednesday, June 2, 2021

REVIEW: Southern Heat by Natasha Madison

Release Date: June 1

Willow
After being left for dead, I was given a fresh start by my knight in shining armor. 
My protector.
I never had a family before they took me in. 
But I don’t know how to stay or trust.
I always had a bag packed and ready just in case I needed to escape again. 
Like they say, old habits die hard.
Being in the shadows is lonely, but lonely is safe. 

Quinn
I was the quiet one, the one who stood in the back and watched things unfold. The cowboy who only cared about his horses instead of the glory. 
Until I found her fighting for her life. Something inside me shifted, and I couldn’t stop it. 
I couldn’t stop protecting her. 
I fell in love with her with one look because she was my soul mate. 
Even though I knew I couldn't make her stay.

5 stars!
Southern Heat is book #6 in Natasha Madison’s Southern Series. Willow and Quinn’s story is incredible. Willow has endured abuse like no other woman should ever have to face. She is left struggling and fighting for her life. When Quinn rescues her he does not leave her side for one moment. He has no idea who she is but he is drawn to her and deep down feels it’s his duty to protect her. Willow has never in her life felt protected and it is immediately skeptical of Quinn’s motives but soon realizes he has no other motive except to love her and keep her safe. My heart was in my throat for Willow and all that she suffered at the hands of her abuser. It was beautiful seeing her open up and become her own woman also while developing a deep, and emotional connection with Quinn. Quinn is the son of Olivia and Casey from Southern Comfort, he has grown up loved and supported and cannot fathom the life that Willow has had to live. He runs an equine therapy ranch and the moments where Willow connects with her horse were so beautiful and really got me in the feels. These two do not have an easy road to their HEA but every obstacle is worth it in the end. The end was breathtaking and perfect for them. I cannot say enough good things about this series and this was a fantastic addition. 

*I received and voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy in exchange of an honest review.


Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...