Thursday, August 26, 2021

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: All the Queen's Men by K. Loraine

ALL THE QUEEN'S MEN BY K. LORAINE



Narrated in multi cast duet by Stella Hunter, Jason Clarke, Shane East, Teddy Hamilton, Jacob Morgan with special performances by Wesleigh Siobhan and Kylie Stewart

PURCHASE HERE:
https://adbl.co/3jiZAEQ



ABOUT THE BOOK

Jensen, Finn, Christian, and Rhys.

One is my protector, another my best friend, the third my betrothed, and the fourth...something else entirely. 

And I want them all.

I never thought I'd fall for more than one man, but then again, I didn't think I would wake up on my birthday the queen of the Shadow Court, hunted, in danger, and unable to control my newfound fae powers. Which seem to get stronger the more I give in to my need for these men.

In order to claim my title, I have to complete a set of trials with my men at my side. But a dark force is out to kill me, and every day that passes they get closer to their goal. 

I spent my life thinking I was human. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Now the fate of the Shadow Court fae rests on my shoulders.

I am Queen of the Shadow Court, they are my men, and nothing will stop me from taking my throne.

This book contains M/F, M/M, and M/F/M/M/M scenes. Originally published in serialized form as The Queen of the Shadow Court, this title has been re-edited, and more content has been added.


REVIEW

RATNG: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


Wow, what an incredible story this was! All the Queens Men by K. Loraine is my first experience with fae romance, and I am officially hooked! The narration done in multi cast duet was INCREDIBLE. The emotional performances, from every narrator blew me away! The story is filled with so much drama, steam and suspense and once I began the story, I was completely immersed and could not stop listening until I finished.

Maeve has been living her life as a human all her life. On her 21st birthday, she is transported to a fae world where she learns she is the Queen of the Shadow Court where she holds the only power to reunite the four courts of Fae Shadow, Sea, Ember and Stone. In order to reunite the four courts she is challenged to a series of trials that she must complete with her four men at her side. Her guards Jensen and Finn, Christian a fae vampire and Rhys a sea prince. Maeve took on all the challenges that were thrown at her with strength and resiliency. She was unstoppable despite plenty of obstacles that got in her way. The danger and suspense kept me on the edge of my seat in anticipation!

I love how perfectly K. Loraine blends emotion, passion and romance into this fantasy world! If you love reverse harem, paranormal, and fae romance this is a MUST listen!

*I received an ALC in exchange of an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...