Thursday, August 26, 2021

REVIEW: Charmed by Laura Pavlov

Charmed by Laura Pavlov is LIVE and free in Kindle Unlimited!


#1Cʟɪᴄᴋ:

http://mybook.to/CharmedLauraPavlov



ABOUT THE BOOK

Crew Carlisle is enemy number one.

He’s also my new boss.

I need this internship as much as Crew needs an ego lobotomy.

He’s arrogant, cocky, and annoyingly good looking.

Our families have despised one another since long before I was born.

The man loathes me, and he makes no effort to hide his contempt.

But everything I thought I knew isn’t as it seems.

And Crew isn’t who I thought he was.

I’ve never fully given my heart away, and this is the last man that I should give it to.

But walking away isn’t as easy as I expected.

Crew Carlisle is my kryptonite.

And falling for my nemesis is not an option.



REVIEW

RATING: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Laura Pavlov completely owns my heart, with her Willow Springs Series! Each book gets better and better. Charmed is beautifully written and all consuming. From the moment I started reading I could not put it down. The connection between Crew and Maura is so strong. The chemistry and sexual tension is off the charts!

I love a series with a supportive girl group and the Magic Willows are just that! These girls are so much more than just friends though, they are family. I love how encouraging, loving and supportive they are of each other. The Magic Willows are made up of Addy (Frayed), Gigi (Tangled), Maura, Ivy and Coco.

Charmed is Maura's story. Maura is strong! She is fire and sass and beautiful. She is finishing up university and has been assigned as an intern to Carlisle Ad Agency, run by Crew Carlisle. Her family, and his have a long rivalry that goes back to their grandparents but Maura is determined to make her way, regardless of their families history.

Crew was nothing I expected, I never could have imagined how his backstory would affect me. There is so much more to him than the grumpy boss he comes across as initially. It quickly becomes evident how 'charmed' he is by Maura, and can't get enough of her.

I love the progression of Maura and Crew's relationship. The hate, the friendship, then love was truly beautiful as it unfolded. I loved their banter, their connection and intensity.

Laura's writing is emotional, funny and sweet all at the same time and Charmed is a top favourite! If enemies to lovers and office romances are your jam, I highly recommend this book!

*Advanced reader copy received in exchange of an honest review.


ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR

https://bit.ly/CharmedGR


CATCH UP WITH THE SERIES

Book 1 - Frayed - http://mybook.to/FrayedLauraPavlov

Book 2: Tangled - http://mybook.to/TangledLauraPavlov

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...