Friday, October 29, 2021

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: THE BOY UPSTAIRS BY AMANDA SHELLEY

 

The Boy Upstairs by Amanda Shelley is now available in AUDIO! 

Narrated by Connor Crais and Vanessa Edwin


Get your copy here! 

• Audible US - https://adbl.co/2ZuM3To

• Audible UK - https://adbl.co/3b7btJ3

          
            
ABOUT THE BOOK

I ran into Derek while trying to escape the neighbor from hell.

Instantly, we hit it off. Since he’s only here for three months and the microbrewery leaves me little time for commitments, it’s the perfect setup for a fling.

He’s adventurous, challenges me, and he just gets me from the inside out.

With our expiration date quickly approaching, I’m left to wonder...will my heart ever be the same without the boy upstairs?


REVIEW

★ ★ ★  

The Boy Upstairs by Amanda Shelley is a fun, sweet and sexy story! I immediately fell for Tessa and Derek. Connor Crais and Vanessa Edwin are two of my favorite narrators and listening to them bring life to these characters was beautifully done. I love that their voices portray such passion, emotion and heart, easily keeping me engaged and connected to the story and characters from beginning to end.

Derek has recently moved to Bear Creek on a short term basis, where he meets owner of the local brew pub, Tessa. The two immediately hit it off and their chemistry was fantastic! I really enjoyed the pacing of the story. The banter and dialogue between characters was great as well.

This was my first book by Amanda Shelley it will not be my last. I cannot wait to check more of her work out. If you like your romance with lots of steam, low angst and witty banter this is the book to check out.

*ALC provided in exchange of an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...