Thursday, April 21, 2022

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: The Curve by Leslie Pike

 

The Curve by Leslie Pike

Narrated by Joe Arden, Maxine Mitchell

Get your copy here!

https://adbl.co/399fOxN

BLURB

USA Today best-selling author Leslie Pike delivers a delightful romance centering on an athlete and the object of his affection—a single mother.

Memphis Mavericks catcher Atticus Swift has game. On the field and off. Things and people come easy to the baseball player. 

Then why is the woman across the room ignoring him? 

Single mother Charlotte Bay is one-minded. Her focus is on her daughter, Mallory, who bears emotional and physical scars of the past. 

Love, romance, or even male attention is not on the radar.

Sometimes life throws you a perfect curveball.


REVIEW

⭐⭐⭐⭐

“She’s the curve ball I wasn’t expecting. One pitched so skillfully I didn’t see it until it already changed the game.”

The Curve is a sweet and sexy sports romance by Leslie Pike that I devoured in one sitting. The story and characters captivated me from the first chapter. Atticus is confident, sexy and strong and Charlotte is a devoted single mom. The moment Atticus meets Charlotte, he knows what he wants, and he goes after it. I love how hard and fast he falls for her and her daughter Mallory. Atticus’ approach with Mallory was tender and sweet. I loved the special connection they form, so honest and caring. Joe Arden and Maxine Mitchell are always fantastic together. The emotion and passion they bring to each and every story they narrate is perfection, and The Curve was no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...