Tuesday, September 10, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: I Hate You by Ilsa Madden-Mills

4 STAR REVIEW! 

I love Ilsa Madden-Mills sports romances and this one was no exception. I loved Blaze and Charisma. Due to his upbringing Blaze battles his insecurities and questions whether or not he deserves Charisma and tells himself his only focus can be football. Charisma had a few insecurities of her own but over all she was a strong, fierce Italian girl who knew her heart belonged to Blaze even if it took some time to admit her feelings. Together their chemistry was off the charts and I was addicted to their connection and the emotions they both battle to get their happy ending.  I loved a lot of the side characters, the parrott! OMG I totally laughed out loud at some of things it would say! and Charisma's mom. Loved her and her The acronyms drove me a bit nuts at time but over all I recommend this to those that like a good enemies to lovers, college sports romance. 


**add to your goodreads TBR here | buy on amazon here 



SYNOPSIS

I want you . . . even when I hate you.
Blaze Townsend: I hate you.
Charisma Rossi: I hate you more.
She’s been expecting this ever since their latest showdown. She had good reason.
Hottest guy she’s ever seen.
Former fling.
Dumped her in front of all her friends.
At her own party.
So no, she’s not about to forgive and forget just because he sits next to her in class. He thinks all he has to do is turn on those baby blues, and she’ll melt right back into his arms. Please. She’d be crazy to let this cocky player affect her again. (Tell that to her body.)
Charisma Rossi.
Brainy girl with a dash of bad.
The one who got under his skin.
The one he cut loose.
Blaze knows she’s the riskiest prospect at Waylon University, but none of the interchangeable girls he hooks up with have ever made him feel the way she did. There’s absolutely no way he can have the girl and the game.
So why can’t he stop trying to win her back?
Can this wide receiver score the girl or will he make the biggest fumble of his life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...