Thursday, March 25, 2021

REVIEW: My Kind of Beautiful by Nikki Ash


Title: My Kind of Beautiful
Series: Finding Love Series
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: March 25, 2021





Lexi
You don’t find love... it finds you.
Alec is the steady in my crazy, the light to my dark. My best friend.
He might be the one for me, but I’m not the one for him.
He deserves to have a wife, kids, a home—the complete package.
How can I build those things with him when I feel so incomplete, afraid I’ll never be enough?
I lose myself in surfing and my art, desperate to find the meaning of my life.
Until Alec confesses his feelings to me, and a tidal wave of emotions threatens to take me under.
Because I feel the same.
But the darkness isn’t finished with me... not even close.

Alec
You can’t help who you love.
It’s always been her—my wild and carefree best friend.
I know she thinks she’s not enough, but she’s exactly my kind of beautiful.
But a girl like Lexi needs to be free, and I would rather love her from afar and keep my best friend, than love and lose her.
Then an unexpected loss shatters my world and all bets are off... proving life is too short.
No more secrets, no more waiting.
It’s time to make Lexi mine.
Mine to kiss, mine to touch, mine to love.
All. Mine.








REVIEW


5 stars!

My Kind of Beautiful by Nikki Ash is a stunning, beautiful and emotional friends to lovers story. It is filled with angst, tension, suspense and all the feels. From the moment I started this I could not put the book down. I was immersed in the story, the characters and their journey to love.

Alec is a firefighter, he has strong family values and is in love with his best friend, Lexi. After a devastating loss he does not want to waste a single moment more without letting Lexi know how he feels as he realizes life is too short to live with regrets.  I adored his determination. The moment he decided he is going all in with Lexi he does not give up for one moment.

Lexi is free-spirted, beautiful and has a huge heart. Her passions in life are her art and surf board. Lexi has an amazing supportive family but feels something lacking and is fearful she will not be enough for Alec. 

The passion and the romance between Lexi and Alec is timeless and unconditional. They adored each other as best friends for many years and the moment they give into their feelings for each and let go of the fear of loosing their best friend their connection is everything. 

Through a series of events Alec and Lexi's relationship is tested in many ways and how they stay strong through it all was true beauty and pulled at my heartstrings.

I loved this beautiful story SO much and I cannot wait for Georgia and Chase's story next in My Kind of Perfect.




HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...