Thursday, October 21, 2021

REVIEW: No Strings by Nikki Ash


Title: No Strings
Author: Nikki Ash
Genre: Single Dad Romance
Release Date: October 21, 2021
Cover Design: Jersey Girl Designs
Cover Image: JW Photography
Cover Models: Kristen Lazarus-Wood and Aidan Stewart




On Sale Release Week ONLY




Savannah
A sexy, single dad and his teenage son weren’t a part of my white picket fence fairy tale, but if life has taught me anything, it’s that things don’t always work out according to plan.
Ben offers me no-strings-attached sex, but we could never be stringless.
He has a son to think about, one who’s very much a part of my life.
No matter how much I want to accept his offer, taking our relationship to the next level would leave us tangled in knots.

Benjamin
After experiencing firsthand the devastation love can cause, I knew having a family wasn’t for me. Neither was being a single dad—but here we are, trying to make it work.
The last thing I need is a distraction, but then Savannah waltzes into my world,
stealing my treadmill at the gym—as well as my son’s heart.
We agreed to no strings. No complications or commitments. But I’m going back on my word because now that I know what it’s like to be with Savannah, there’s no way I’m ever letting her go.

REVIEW

5 STARS!

No Strings was such a sweet, beautifully written heartfelt story! I loved Savy & Ben so much! The emotions I felt throughout reading this story consumed me and I couldn’t put the book down from beginning to end. The story begins with Savannah finding out her husband has been cheating on her with her childhood friend. After being so badly betrayed by two people she loved she is in need of a change and takes a job in NYC. Upon meeting Benjamin she is immediately attracted to him but can’t help but see another egotistical, controlling, arrogant man. That is until she sees a sweeter, softer side to him and she allows herself to form a friendship with him. I adored Savannah. The way her sunshine seeps into Benjamin and through their friendship an undeniable connection begins. Ben has an emotional past. One that doesn’t allow him to form any attachments to women. He also has a 15 year old teenage son, Brody that is troubled. Ben has been absent from his life throwing himself in his work of developing successful high end night clubs and is regretting his lack of involvement in his sons life and vows to do everything he can to change that. When Savannah meets Brody she sees immediately through him. She recognizes his pain as she has seen it many times before growing up in foster care. I just loved the special friendship they shared and the dynamic of all three of them! There are so many beautiful layers to this story! The single dad romance trope is one of my top faves and Nikki blew me away with this one. So much passion, emotion and heart wrapped up in these pages and it is a must read!

**ARC received in exchange of an honest review.



Author Kaylee Ryan - “A sweet and sexy single dad romance. No Strings is Nikki Ash at her finest. A must-read.”
Read.Review.Repeat Blog - “"I absolutely devoured this book. It obviously didn’t take me long to get lost in the storyline and apart from having to adult every now and then I basically read this book in one sitting.”
The Romantic Rush Blog - “Yet another sweet and heartfelt love story from the effortlessly charming writing of Nikki Ash.”





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...