Wednesday, October 20, 2021

REVIEW: ONLY ONE REGRET BY NATASHA MADISON

Release Date: October 19

From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Cooper.

My name came with big skates to fill. .

At the top of my game, I had everything I wanted, or so I thought. .

Being traded to Dallas was not what I was expecting but neither were the divorce papers I was served. .

Now I’m a single dad in a city that isn’t my home. .

Erika.

Handed my biggest client when I was twenty-two made my dreams come true. .

Over time, our work relationship changed, and we grew closer, leaning on each other for support. .

He was my rock, my best friend..

Then one drunken night changed everything, and I saw what was in front of me all along. .

I just hope that when the dust settles, we won’t regret it.


Grab Your Copy Here:




REVIEW

5 stars!

Mini Cooper is here and he is all grown up!! I fell in love with Natasha Madison’s writing upon reading Something So Right so to say I was excited to get Cooper Stone’s grandsons story is a huge understatement and she did not disappoint! This friends to lovers, hockey romance is one of my all time favourites! This story is everything I love about reading romance. The family, the laughs and the love. It has it all. I couldn’t get enough of the characters. From the moment I began reading it was hard to put the story down. I wanted to stay with Cooper and Erika for forever!

Cooper is newly divorced and single dad to two darling girls who are his whole world, Mia and Emma. After his divorce, Cooper is trying to balance his new life as single parent, a trade to a new hockey team and a busy schedule. Thankfully he has his best friend Erika! 

Erika began as Cooper’s agent, then that relationship turned into an 8 year friendship and she has been with him through all the milestones in his life. His marriage, kids, acceptance of his first NHL contract and now his divorce. I adored Erika. She is beautiful and hardworking and has a huge heart. Her relationship with Mia and Emma was the sweetest! I loved her kind patience with them. 

After one too many drinks that leads to a steamy hookup between Erika and Cooper, Erika thinks they need to forget what happened terrified to risk their friendship. Cooper disagrees and is confident it will not change a thing and determined to prove it to her. I loved the conversation and banter as they go from friends to lovers. The progression was perfect for them. Their chemistry is undeniable. HOLY sparks and steam!! I loved it! 

This is an absolute must read in Natasha Madison’s Only One Series. Pick this one up, you will not be disappointed!

**ARC received in exchange of an honest review.


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison




Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...