Monday, April 18, 2022

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: Tutoring the Player by Rebecca Jenshak


Tutoring the Player (Campus Wallflowers #1) by Rebecca Jenshak

Narrated by Lee Samuels, Emma Wilder

https://adbl.co/3xCRxKx

Blurb

A sexy opposites attract stand-alone novel from USA Today best-selling author Rebecca Jenshak.

I have a type. I love the good guy. Responsible and stable. Safe. So when a beer-drinking, quick-witted, tattooed hockey player asks me to tutor him, I'm suddenly thrust into the world of bad boys and bad decisions.

Jordan is a renowned player on campus. He doesn’t take anything seriously, except hockey and partying. But he gives me butterflies.

I’m a wallflower tutoring Valley University’s hottest player.


Review

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Tutoring the Player is a sweet, and swoony college sports romance by Rebecca Jenshak that I devoured in one sitting. Daisy and Jordan have such fantastic chemistry. They are complete opposites, but they worked together so well. She is the quiet smart girl, and he the hot jock. I was completely drawn to their flirty banter, and steamy chemistry right from the beginning. What is different about this book is that initially the object of Daisy’s affection was a completely different guy and Jordan takes her by absolute surprise. Daisy and Jordan develop a really sweet friendship first and the more time they spent together the more their feelings grew. I loved the development and pacing of their story. It is not rushed nor too slow and I was invested from beginning to end. There is something abut the good girl/jock dynamic that is so entertaining, and I just loved them. If you are looking for a sweet college/sports romance, with low angst and a lighter theme this is the book to check out. I listened to audiobook narrated by Lee Samuels and Emma Wilder. I throughly enjoyed their performances. Emma’s voice is sweet and sultry and Lee’s commanding and powerful. Their voices were perfect for bringing life to these characters.


1 comment:

REVIEW: Vengeance of a Mafia Queen by Siobhan Davis

They tried to take everything from me. But where they failed, I will succeed. Unless he becomes my weakness. Vengeance of...